Have a great business idea? Keen to expand your existing company? Ready to go global? Our team of expert advisors wants to help you create, grow and make your business thrive.
Bring the world closer to home! Whether you’re a novice or a master of international trade, rely on CTSBDC to help your business navigate the ever-evolving complexities of importing and exporting.
Ensure your small business withstands disruption caused by disaster. Turn to CTSBDC and forge a proactive plan you can implement to keep your business running in an emergency situation.
Team of 12 Business Advisors Serving the Entire State
The CTSBDC business advising team of 12 collectively has over 225 years of experience supporting small businesses and provides no-cost assistance to both prospective and existing entrepreneurs to help launch their idea, improve or grow their business. The team supports all entrepreneurs throughout the state and delivers a variety of assistance including; business plan review; marketing and social media training; global markets export; guidance with loan and grant applications and emergency preparedness. Clients of CTSBDC create viable businesses, generate long-term jobs and access more money to expand and start businesses with their help. Learn more about CTSBDC.
Be the Expert
Incorporate your expertise in your marketing plan. Share your expertise and you’ll drive new business because of it. Contribute to publications and blogs that reach your target audience. Post tips, uses and photos for your products or services on social media. Soon you’ll become the go-to in your industry for additional expertise and assistance. And the best part? You won’t pay a dime for this marketing.
CTSBDC Quick Facts
- Our no-cost advising services are available to new and existing small businesses.
- Many of our advisors have owned a business—they understand the realities of running a company.
- Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs of Connecticut are welcome to team with our Spanish-speaking advisors.
- From home-based micro businesses to global exporters, and business newcomers to serial entrepreneurs, anyone seeking to grow a healthy small business can partner with the CTSBDC.
- The national SBDC program is one of the largest small business assistance programs in the federal government, with a proven record of success since 1980.
- Every $1 spent on the SBDC network enables small businesses to access $35.55 in new capital. Data provided by SBA.